Monday, April 11, 2011

Blushing. Lovely. Thank you!

You guys - yes you, in front of that monitor - are very special to me. I have started this blog less than a month ago, and while there aren't that many readers yet, the ones I have are wonderful. Thank you for your input - thanks to you, my experience to the blog'o'world has been a very positive one so far, and until this changes, I shall continue.


Now I have been given this lovely Blog award from Vicky, of Another Sewing Scientist.



It is an award for new Blogs, with no more than 300 readers, and I really appreciate it. It is meant to help spread the word about other Blogs that might not be so widely known yet, and I will gladly do so.
Apart from Vicky, I also think these people should definitely be on your reading list, and I am passing on the award to them:

Oonaballoona from Kalkatroona - this lady is so funny. And she can sew!
Paper Doll - Fashion illustration SO amazingly beautiful!
Miss P - with lots of sewing basics, glad to have just discovered her myself!
And if you love vintage patterns, don't miss out on these: A Few Threads Loose and Annabellebumps!


Have fun discovering them!

4 comments:

  1. Katja, thankyou soooo much for including me. I'm unbelievably flattered. Your blog is lovely, and I can see why Vicky chose you as one of her recipients. :)
    Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award Katja. You have amazing talent and I am thrilled that you would think highly enough of my little blog to pass on an award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may make you blush more! Katja I have passed on a stylish awars to you, I think your blog is great. You will need to go to my blog and download the picture, put it on your own site, say 7 things about yourself and then pass the award onto someone else. Well done. x x x

    ReplyDelete